zkLend is an L2 money-market protocol built on StarkNet, combining zk-rollup scalability, superior transaction speed, and cost-savings with Ethereum's security. The protocol offers a dual solution: a permissioned and compliance-focused solution for institutional clients, and a permissionless service for DeFi users - all without sacrificing decentralisation.
zkLend’s Product Features
- Dynamic Interest Rates - real-time liquidity-variable interest rates costs;
- Variable Liquidation Fees - variable fees earned by liquidators, determined by liquidation size and LTV;
- Adaptive Incentives (ouroboros model) - rewards to incentivize highest fee generating pools;
- Flash Loans - borrowing and repayment done in the same block;
- Protocol-to-Protocol Lending - lending for whitelisted protocols to borrow and better manage liquidity.