PolyTAG is a decentralized multi-chain digital identity protocol with domain services and exchange marketplace, built on Polygon network.
With PolyTAG, the user stores the domain asset in the same manner they store cryptocurrencies. TAGs are assets built on top of a platform for smart contracts, such as Polygon. The only way to transfer a TAG domain or alter the data points is through wallet’s private key.
- Immutable and User Owned — Truly own a domain on the Polygon Blockchain and other chains
- Inter-Domain Communication — One click chat feature that allows you to communicate with other TAGs.
- P2P payments — Seamless payments between other TAGs on entire WEB3
- DApps Integration — Connect with any web3 Dapps in a true decentralized way
- Decentralized— Permission-less innovation to secure your identity over multiple chains
- Multi-Chain Support — Once fully launched, PolyTAG will allow users to create and migrate their TAG domains through different blockchains.
Built For Everyone, Everywhere
- TAGs are unique, immutable decentralized domains that any user on PolyTAG can create, own and control ownership of.
- TAGs are integrated to user wallet addresses and dapps, marking their own digital identity and easy access in different blockchain ecosystems.
- Building on Polygon allows fast transaction throughput per second which allows potential support for a variety of use cases.