OneStake is a yield aggregator protocol that allows users to get the highest APR among all DeFi protocols that have been whitelisted through the DAO.
The goal of the protocol is to allocate capital as efficiently as possible between DeFi protocols. To do this, the protocol performs the following algorithm:
- Every 4 hours OneStake analyzes the APR and TVL of all pools of all protocols that have been enabled.
- The protocol calculates the capital allocation in such a way as to achieve the maximum APR.
- After the most efficient distribution has been found, the rebalancing costs are calculated. If the cost of rebalancing is within acceptable limits, then the rebalancing itself begins.
- Every 2 hours, the protocol collects staking rewards (unless the protocol reinvests them), sells them, and reinvests them back into the pools.
$OST is OneStake Finance's governance token. It enables a deeper engagement with the protocol by opening up the ability to participate in governance and further stabilise the protocol.
Among $OST utilities:
- Additional incentives for the investors
- Providing protocol's stability
- Proposals and voting