ClayStack — Staking ReDeFined
ClayStack opts for a novel approach towards staking. We use oracles and relayers to have interchain communication possible with any blockchain.
Users deposit tokens to ClayStack smart contracts and mint the equivalent derivative token directly on Ethereum.
The tokens are staked to the professional validators, and the rewards are sent daily to all the derivate token holders. Users can further use the derivative/synthetic tokens in DeFi applications and maximize their earning potential.
How it works
- We use chain agnostic oracles for real-time inter-chain communication
- Deposit your tokens on ClayStack smart contracts and earn staking rewards
- Mint 1:1 ERC20 derivative tokens against your staked tokens and unlock liquidity
- Use your derivative tokens to trade, lend, or farm for additional rewards
- Burn fungible derivative tokens and receive (staked) tokens in your wallet
- 1:1 staking derivatives that are fungible, transferable, and tradable.
- Liquidity providers earn incentives through CLAY tokens to make derivatives markets liquid.
- Multi-blockchains support, enabling you to engage with different blockchains at no extra cost.
- Everything is transparent and executed on-chain.
- No lock-up periods. This means you can sell or transfer your staked tokens whenever you want.
- No minimums — you can choose to stake as many tokens as you want.
- No compromise with the network’s liquidity, especially during market volatility peaks when investors invest their tokens in other applications.