Boss Fighters is a competitive Play-to-Earn Action Game where a VR player takes the role of the powerful boss-monster, while PC players team up against it, battling for prestige, fame, and loot.
Boss Fighters' features and considered mechanics:
- Play-and-earn. The game is essentially free-to-play. However, players can monetize their success by minting rewards as NFTs to trade them on the marketplace, use tokens to access advanced game modes and compete for large token prize pools in tournaments
- Rewards for promoting the Boss Fighters show, streaming battles, or making mods, skins, maps, and other in-game digital assets to trade on the marketplace
- Monetizing battles and tournament with streaming, ads and ownership of arenas via Watch-to-Earn mechanics
$BFT is a utility token, used in advanced game features throughout Boss Fighters Metaverse.
Some benefits players get by staking a $BFT token:
- passive income
- regular gear and skin airdrops
- reduced marketplace fees
- Watch-To-Earn via Spectators pass unlock
- ranked mode access
- and more