Avarta addresses authentication and identification challenges that pervade both traditional and blockchain applications. As blockchain matures and cryptocurrency projects are looking for identity solutions, they find themselves stuck with either pseudonymous solutions or centralized customer identification programs. Powered by patents, Avarta is a 4-in-1 solution for DeFi and blockchain that enables you to use your face as your private key to multiple blockchains.
CORE FEATURES ARE:
- Biometrically-secured, multichain blockchain wallet
- Anti-bot mechanism for public DEX listing
- Multi-signature authentication using biometrics
- Multi-chain, decentralized identity management with risk based scoring mechanisms
OVERALL TOKEN USE CASES:
- Avarta will be using token holdings and or tokens staked as a means to differentiate service access.
- Users will be able to choose whether they wish to receive yield in the native token that’s provided for by their contract, or whether they wish to receive it in Avarta’s native utility token, which will yield them an additional premium.
- Interest payments on loans taken out through Avarta will be cheaper when settled in Avarta’s native token, and the size of the discount will also be tied to users’ Trust Score.
- Avarta users will have the option to access locally hosted staking opportunities offering APYs that are funded by 30% of revenues collected by Avarta.
- Systematic burning will be implemented to redistribute value among all Avarta token holders and counteract inflationary pressures created by any net emissions required to fund user incentives.
- Special referral bonuses will be available to users who refer new users to Avarta.
- Tokens will give holders voting rights to make decisions on decentralised governance processes. This allows users to continue to have a voice and guide the future direction of the project.