Legends of Aria is a fully-developed MMORPG, where players can own land, build their own virtual homes, and venture out into a vast world in which they can use a variety of skills to earn virtual assets that can be minted and resold as NFTs.
1) In-Game Use
ARIA tokens will have a great deal of in-game utility:
- Store Purchases: $ARIA will be one of a few different purchase currencies available in the in-game store
- Players must hold a small amount of ARIA tokens to participate in community events
- Guild Charters will only be buyable by spending ARIA tokens
- Jail Exit Pass: Purchasing a pass will allow you to exit from the jail with a clean slate by spending a certain amount of ARIA tokens, which will vary in amounts depending on the severity of your sentence
- Player Housing: You will need to spent a small amount of $ARIA to purchase a housing deed
- World Government: The new version of LoA will allow players to run for Governor of the server to be a community leader, taking charge of new systems like the Jail, Casinos, and housing taxes
- Candidates that want to run for Governor must spend a large amount of ARIA tokens to enter themselves into the election
Holders will be able to “stake” their tokens, allowing them to lock-in their tokens for a set amount of time to earn a guaranteed rate.
Staking can only be done for one of the following time periods:
- 1 year: Rate = 25% APR
- 2 years: Rate = 30% APR
- 3 years: Rate = 35% APR
A DAO is a decentralized autonomous organization. Once the Legends of Aria DAO is formed, holders of ARIA tokens will be allowed to vote to determine the future of the project.
One ARIA token will equate to one vote, so the more tokens you have, then the more say you’ll have in choosing the direction of the project.
4) NFT Marketplace